Wham Bam HotBox - 3D Printer Enclosure
What Is The Wham Bam HotBox?
If you want to print ABS, Nylon, PC, and other high-temperature filaments, an enclosure is one of the best upgrades for your machine. The Wham Bam HotBox is a lightweight, easy to assemble 3d printer enclosure. Designed to fit the Ender 3, Ender 3 Pro, Ender 2, Prusa MK2, Prusa MK3, Prusa Mini, Anycubic i3 Mega/Mega S,
Geeetech A10, CR-10 Mini (using printable foot extenders) and many other small 3D printers with enough room for a desk mounted spool holder or tool holder alongside your machine.
The HotBox is made of high-grade Nylon 600D fabric with fire-resistant coating and lined with a metallic heat deflecting internal liner that sandwiches around a strong, lightweight honeycomb insulating structure. The front panel has a large clear window for maximum visibility and easily lifts up for full access to your printer.
Features of the HotBox
- Lightweight, semi-rigid insulated construction
- 3 cable exits, one each on left, right & back panels
- A large, transparent front window
- Door for pass through top-mounted spool holder
- 9 metal lined filament passage holes
- Built-in thermometer
- Folds up flat, easy to store and transport.